Library leadership: Washington University's Trevor A. Dawes to lead UD libraries, museums
Dawes named Vice Provost for Libraries and Museums and May Morris University Librarian .
Late-night study locations announced as UD students look ahead to final exams
Daugherty Hall, Trabant Food Court, the Kirkwood Room in the Perkins Student Center, Rooms 223 and 230 in the Trabant Center, and the Morris Library and its Commons offer late-night study.
May 13 - May 26, 2016
'Two Steps Forward, One Step Back?': Women of Color and the Dance of Academia
New exhibit includes books, magazines, DVDs and other library materials that discuss the role and status of women of color — African Americans, Latinas, Asian Americans and Native Americans — in academia.
March 30 through Sept. 17, 2016
Morris Library Information Room
Exhibit honors local environmental activist Dorothy Miller
"Saving White Clay Creek: The Charge of the Dorothy Miller Brigade" will be on view in the Morris Library Information Room through June 30, 2016.
"'A terrible beauty is born': The Easter Rising", at 100
The year 2016 marks the centenary of the Easter Rising in Ireland. The Easter Rising became a defining moment for the complex landscape of Irish culture, politics and history in the 20th century.
Feb. 9, 2016 - June 12, 2016
Special Collections Gallery, Morris Library
- University Library holds Student Assistant Appreciation Reception
- Late-night study locations announced as UD students look ahead to final exams
- University Library exhibit honors local environmental activist Dorothy Miller
- New agreement will enhance research for Colored Conventions Project
- Films complement Library exhibition on centenary of 1916 Easter Rising
- More: Older news stories
No scheduled workshops.