Library leadership: Washington University's Trevor A. Dawes to lead UD libraries, museums
Dawes named Vice Provost for Libraries and Museums and May Morris Librarian .
Support the UD Library
Remember to designate University Libraries in the category of "Other" when you make your gift.
'Two Steps Forward, One Step Back?': Women of Color and the Dance of Academia
New exhibit includes books, magazines, DVDs and other library materials that discuss the role and status of women of color — African Americans, Latinas, Asian Americans and Native Americans — in academia.
March 30 through Sept. 17, 2016
Morris Library Information Room
"'A terrible beauty is born': The Easter Rising", at 100
The year 2016 marks the centenary of the Easter Rising in Ireland. The Easter Rising became a defining moment for the complex landscape of Irish culture, politics and history in the 20th century.
Feb. 9, 2016 - June 12, 2016
Special Collections Gallery, Morris Library
- Graduate Student Research Room opens in Morris Library
- Late-night study locations announced as UD students look ahead to final exams
- Noted author Erik Larson addresses UD Library Associates’ Annual Dinner
- University Library to host lecture by noted British historian David Taylor
- NEH grant awarded to support Colored Conventions Project
- More: Older news stories