Support the UD Library
Remember to designate Library in the category of "Other" when you make your gift.
Delaware Digital Newspaper Project
The UD Library will digitize Delaware newspapers from 1836 to 1922 that will be freely-available online.
Dead Wake author will speak at UD Library Associates annual dinner
Erik Larson, author of "Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania", will be the featured speaker at the University of Delaware Library Associates' Annual Dinner on April 6, 2016. This event is open to the public with a dinner reservation.
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Arsht Hall, UD Wilmington Campus
"A Celebration of Broadside Press"
In celebration of Black History Month, the UD Library mounted an interesting four-case display which is on view on the first floor of the Morris Library.
January 12, 2016 – March 26, 2016
First Floor, Morris Library
"'A terrible beauty is born': The Easter Rising", at 100
The year 2016 marks the centenary of the Easter Rising in Ireland. The Easter Rising became a defining moment for the complex landscape of Irish culture, politics and history in the 20th century.
Feb. 9, 2016 - June 12, 2016
Special Collections Gallery, Morris Library
"20th-Century Ireland: A Family Odyssey" Lecture
Anne M. Boylan, professor of History and of Women & Gender Studies, University of Delaware, will be the featured speaker at the Faculty Lecture sponsored by the University of Delaware Library Associates and to be held in conjunction with the gallery exhibition, “‘A terrible beauty is born’: The Easter Rising at 100.” This event is open to the public.
Tuesday, March 15, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Morris Library Reading Room
- Library offers ‘Adobe Photoshop: The Basics’ workshop
- University Library offers Student Multimedia Design Center orientation sessions
- Library exhibition case marks historic anniversary with ‘Galileo: 400 Years’
- Professor Psyche Williams-Forson, How Sweet the Sound PDF
- Library offers ‘Advanced Research Techniques Using Google Scholar’ workshop
- More: Older news stories
- February 9 - Introduction to Film and Video Collection
- February 9 - Orientation to the Student Multimedia Design Center
- February 10 - Terrific Titles with Adobe Premiere Pro
- February 11 - Orientation to the Student Multimedia Design Center
- February 12 - Orientation to the Student Multimedia Design Center
- More: Additional workshops