Information for Graduate Students
Watch for the opening of the new Graduate Research Room in the Morris Library Reading Room at the start of the 2016 spring semester. There will be a grand opening in April.
Teaching a Course?
- Place course readings on reserve.
- Invite a subject librarian to provide an instruction session tailored to your course, or use the instruction request form if you need assistance.
- Giving an assignment that includes the creation of multimedia (video, audio, graphics)? The Student Multimedia Design Center offers instructional support.
- Request an instruction session that highlights primary sources from Special Collections.
- Reserve a film or video from the Library collection.
- Contact Meg Grotti, Assistant Head of Instructional Services, for further information (302-831-6310).
Dissertations and Theses. Read recent UD dissertations online and view abstracts of dissertations from other universities.
Grants. Discover fellowships and other funding opportunities.
Authorized Borrower Cards for research assistants
Loan periods for graduate students
Interlibrary Loan provides access to material held by other libraries.
Download a PDF of the Information for Graduate Students Brochure