Resources for School Groups Visiting the Library
Visiting the Library
- Students will be unable to check out Library books, but parents or teachers may purchase a Public Borrower card at the Circulation and Reserve Desk in the Morris Library.
- The Library provides printing and photocopying services for a fee. Non-UD students conducting research on Library databases may wish to bring flash drives or other storage devices on which to store articles or other research documents. See Print, Copy, and Scan in the Morris Library for more information.
- The University wireless network is available only to current UD students, faculty and staff members. Visiting students can access online resources via the public computers on the first floor of the Morris Library.
- Please do not leave personal items unattended while conducting research.
Parking and Visiting the Campus
- If a campus tour is desired in addition to a Library Instruction session, please see the UD Visit Us page.