The ERC is equipped with 14 computer workstations – 7 Macintosh and 7 Dell. Each station has Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader and Acrobat, QuickTime, etc., along with SMART Notebook software. All stations are connected to a Papercut station for both black and white and color printing. Several stations have document scanners. A photocopier is available for student use with a FLEX card. A laminator and a postermaker are also available for a fee. A SMART Board training and conference room is available for faculty and student use, and training may be arranged through the ERC staff.
To assist students and faculty with integrating technology in the classroom, the ERC has a large selection of Multimedia Equipment. the Multimedia Equipment is available only to patrons with a valid UD ID. All of the equipment is available for students to use in preparing their certification portfolios. Equipment instructions and a list of resources prepared by the Office of Educational Technology can be found on the Performance Assessment ( EdTPA and PPAT) Resources page and the Technology Resources for Students and Faculty page.
- Wireless Dell laptops with Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader and Acrobat, QuickTime, etc.
- iPads with a large selection of APPS, including several for special needs students
- LCD projectors and connectors for Macintosh laptops
- SWIVL robotic device for iPads
- Padcaster frame and iOgrapher frame for iPAds to facilitate videorecording
- Digital voice recorders
- Digital camcorders and cameras with tripods
- Microphones, speakers and headphones
- Karaoke machine
- Graphing calculators and overhead projector calculators
- ELMO and IPEVO Point to View document cameras
Additionally, the ERC collection includes a large selection of Assistive Technology to support the Special Education Programs.
- Large selection of trackballs, joysticks, switches and keyboards
- Accessories for iPads to make them more accessible to special needs students
- Interwrite School pads and AlphaSmart word processor
- Voice-to-Text and Text-to-Voice software
- Reading pens
- Selection of special needs specific software