Contactless self-checkout options in Morris Library, the Physics Library in Sharp Lab, the Chemistry Library in Brown Lab and the Education Resource Center in Willard Hall
Using the App
In Morris Library, the Physics Library and the Chemistry Library
- Download the UD Library Self-Checkout app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Log in to the app using your UDelNet ID. Allow the app to access your camera and your location so that your phone can scan barcodes and recognize that you are in the library.
- Select “Start” and follow the on-screen instructions to check out your books. If you are in Morris Library, stop by the UD Library Self-Checkout kiosk to deactivate each item.
- Tap “Finish” when done.
Using the Kiosk
In Morris Library
- Touch “Start” at the welcome screen.
- Tap your UD ONEcard on the card reader.
- Place each item on the pad. This action will scan your books and deactivate the security features.
- Tap the “Finish” button to complete your transaction.