The following forms are available to assist UD students and faculty in using films, games, and videos from the Film & Video Collection:
- Ask Film & Video Form: Contact the Film & Video Librarian using this webform. You may also browse FAQs to see if the answer to your question is readily available.
- Film & Video Pick-up Request Form: Request that a DVD, Blu-ray, game disc or cartridge, or other item be checked out to your account to be held for you at the Library’s pick-up service. You will need access to your own playback equipment to utilize these materials. (The Student Multimedia Design Center has a limited number of external DVD drives available for circulation.)
- Library Annex Request Form: [Use the Film & Video Pick-up Request Form above to request Annex items via the Library’s pick-up service during Covid-19 operations. Please note: You will need access to your own playback equipment to utilize these materials.] Some Film & Video items (select VHS and 16mm films) are housed in the Library’s remote storage facility, the Annex. These items will have a Library Annex designation in DELCAT Discovery. You may request these items, which will be transferred to the Library and made available at the Film & Video Collection service desk for your use. Items requested will be transferred within one business day.
- DELCAT Discovery In-Process Material Request Form: [Service unavailable during Covid-19 operations] If an item has an ‘In Process’ status in DELCAT Discovery, you may use this form to request that its processing be prioritized. You will be contacted when the item is added to the Film & Video Collection and is ready for use.
- Film & Video Purchase Recommendation: Please note in the ‘Additional Information’ field if you need this video or game for teaching or research, and if so, by which date.
- Student Request to Schedule Media: [Service unavailable during Covid-19 operations] Use this PDF form to request a currently enrolled UD undergraduate student be able to schedule restricted media items under a faculty member’s name. The form must be signed by the faculty member and submitted to the Film & Video Collection service desk between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.