The following forms are available to assist UD students and faculty in using films, games, and videos from the Film & Video Collection:
- Ask Film & Video Form: Contact the Film & Video Librarian using this webform. You may also browse FAQs to see if the answer to your question is readily available.
- Film & Video Scheduling Form: Request that a DVD, Blu-ray, game, VHS or other item be scheduled for future class use. You may schedule items for pick up at the Library Help Desk to take to a classroom, for delivery to approved off-campus locations, for use in the Film & Video Viewing Room, or for on-site use by students. (The Student Multimedia Design Center has a limited number of external DVD drives available for circulation.)
- Library Annex Request Form: Some Film & Video items (select VHS and 16mm films) are housed in the Library’s remote storage facility, the Annex. These items will have a Library Annex designation in DELCAT. You may request these items, which will be transferred to the Library and made available at Morris Library for your use. Items requested will be transferred within one business day.
- DELCAT In-Process Material Request Form: If an item has an ‘In Process’ status in DELCAT, you may use this form to request that its processing be prioritized. You will be contacted when the item is added to the Film & Video Collection and is ready for use.
- Film & Video Purchase Recommendation: Please note in the ‘Additional Information’ field if you need this video or game for teaching or research, and if so, by which date.