The Media Research Guide contains links to media content available via the Web, both freely and via UD subscription. For more information on changes to the Library’s Kanopy subscription, please click here.
- Streaming media is best used for distance education scenarios or for individual viewing.
- Use of streaming media for classroom screenings is NOT recommended. Network issues and other technological variables can lead to inconsistent playback, and resizing the image to fit a large screen can cause image degradation.
- Physical media is generally the most reliable option for classroom screenings.
- The Library’s DVD / Blu-ray / etc. collection is searchable via DELCAT Discovery. You can search for and schedule media for future use by visiting the Film & Video Collection homepage.
- If the Library does not own the film you wish to screen, please contact Film & Video and the Library will research its availability. Please allow as much time as possible for this process.