The Media Research Guide contains links to media content available via the Web, both freely and via UD subscription.
- Streaming media is best used for distance education scenarios or for individual viewing.
- Use of streaming media for classroom screenings is NOT recommended. Network issues and other technological variables can lead to inconsistent playback, and resizing the image to fit a large screen can cause image degradation.
- Physical media is generally the most reliable option for classroom screenings.
- The Library’s DVD / Blu-ray / etc. collection is searchable via DELCAT Discovery. You can search for and schedule media for future use by visiting the Film & Video Collection homepage.
- If the Library does not own the film you wish to screen, please contact Film & Video and the Library will research its availability. Please allow as much time as possible for this process.