There are no staff vacancies at this time.
- Welcome to the Library Video
- University of Delaware Virtual Visit
- University of Delaware Campus Virtual Tour (interactive map)
Most library student assistant positions are filled during the first three weeks of the Fall semester. Additional hiring is done on an “as needed” basis throughout the year. Students are welcome to turn in employment applications at any time to be kept on file in case a student position becomes available during the year. Application forms should be updated each semester/session to reflect the student’s changing class schedule and hours of availability.
- All available student assistant positions refer to Handshake
- How to Apply
- Examples of Library Student Assistant Jobs