Lending to Delaware Libraries
Libraries without access to OCLC WorldShare ILL or DOCLINE should send requests to the University of Delaware ILL Office online. Please note that libraries must register for an account before requesting materials.
Returnables are loaned for 70 days and are not renewable. Recalled material must be returned immediately.
Audiovisual items are loaned at the discretion of Film and Video Collection staff for one week use.
Materials Not Available for Loan
- Pre-1850 imprints
- Reference materials
- Special Collections
- U.S. Patents
If returnable materials are lost, a minimum $60.00 charge will be assessed to cover the loss of materials.
Charges & Billing for Delaware Libraries
- Loans are provided free of charge to all Delaware libraries. This service is made possible through funding from the Delaware Division of Libraries.
- Photocopies are provided free of charge to all non-profit Delaware libraries.
- Photocopies supplied to for-profit Delaware institutions are assessed a charge of $8IFM or $10 invoiced.
Delivery Methods to Delaware Libraries
- Loans are sent by Delaware courier when available, or by mail.
- Nonreturnables are sent by Odyssey or Article Exchange.