Information for the Associate in Arts Program
Associate in Arts Program students, faculty, and staff can use all of the library’s resources and services.
Getting Help with Research
- Use Ask the Library to get help from a UD librarian via chat, text, or email
- Watch a tutorial for a quick overview of research skills
- Use a Research Guide to find subject-specific resources
- Browse a guide on Starting Library Research
- Contact the AAP library liaison
- Contact the subject librarian for your major
Accessing Library Resources
- Access databases, e-books, e-journals, and streaming video electronically
- Use DELCAT Discovery to search for books, e-books, and more
- Use Interlibrary Loan to request delivery of books and book chapters from the UD Library and libraries around the world
Using DTCC Libraries
- Borrow books from DTCC Libraries with your UD ONEcard
Visiting Morris Library
AAP students, faculty, and staff are welcome to visit Morris Library. Before you make a trip, check library and departmental hours. The library is located at 181 South College Avenue, and pay-to-park lots are available nearby. You will need your UD ONEcard or another form of photo identification to enter the library.
Accessing Resources Electronically
When you use a library database or other electronic resource, you will be prompted to log in using your UDelNet ID and password. This is the same information you use for your UD email.