Information for Graduate Students


Now Open

The Graduate Student Research Room is now available for use. The new room (125A), designed for quiet research and study, is located within the Reading Room on the first floor of the Morris Library. There is a card-access door, and graduate students should tap their UD ONEcards to access the room.

Teaching a Course?


Research Support

Reference Assistance. Make an appointment with a subject specialist to discuss library resources or stop by the Reference Desk.

Center for Research Libraries. Foreign dissertations, newspapers and documents may be borrowed through Interlibrary Loan.

RefWorks. Organize your research and create footnotes and bibliographies with this and other web-based citation managers.

Dissertations and Theses. Read recent UD dissertations online and view abstracts of dissertations from other universities.

Grants. Discover fellowships and other funding opportunities.

Copyright. Get advice on copyright issues and permissions for your publications. Learn about your rights as an author and open access.


Authorized Borrower Cards for research assistants

Loan periods for graduate students

Interlibrary Loan provides access to material held by other libraries.

Identify SHARES Program libraries you can visit and area libraries that offer reciprocal borrowing privileges.

Enjoy 24/7 access to e-books, e-journals, databases and DELCAT Discovery!

Download a PDF of the Information for Graduate Students Brochure

Close This