Information for Graduate Students
Ten New Group Study Rooms
The Library is pleased to announce the opening of ten new group study rooms: two located on the second floor near Library Administration and eight located in Rm. 115 (the former Periodicals Room). These group study rooms have been added to the group study room reservation system and can be reserved for a two-hour time block up to a week in advance.
Teaching a Course?
- Place course readings on reserve.
- Invite a subject librarian to provide an instruction session tailored to your course, or use the instruction request form if you need assistance.
- Giving an assignment that includes the creation of multimedia (video, audio, graphics)? The Student Multimedia Design Center offers instructional support.
- Request an instruction session that highlights primary sources from Special Collections.
- Reserve a film or video from the Library collection.
- Contact Meg Grotti, Assistant Head of Instructional Services, for further information (302-831-6310).
Dissertations and Theses. Read recent UD dissertations online and view abstracts of dissertations from other universities.
Grants. Discover fellowships and other funding opportunities.
Authorized Borrower Cards for research assistants
Loan periods for graduate students
Interlibrary Loan provides access to material held by other libraries.
All visitors to the Morris Library need to have photo identification to enter the building, e.g., a UD ONEcard, a U.S. driver’s license or a government-issued or school-issued photo ID. Frequent visitors to the Morris Library, who are 18 years of age or older and who do not have a ONEcard, may visit the Circulation and Reserve desk to register and have their photo taken for a free Library Frequent Visitor card. Once received, this ID can then be used with the card reader at the turnstiles for easy access to the building.