This page provides links to additional online resources including databases and catalogs.
ArchiveGrid is a collection of over four million archival material descriptions, including MARC records from WorldCat and finding aids harvested from the web
- Archives HUB
A national gateway to descriptions of archives in UK universities and colleges.
- Copyright Renewal Database (Stanford University)
- Copyright Term and Public Domain in the United States (chart)
- Directory of Institutions in the United States and Canada with Pre-1600 Manuscript Holdings
(Bibliographical Society of America)
- English Short Title Catalog (ESTC)
- FOB: Firms Out of Business
A database of publishing, literary, and other firms out of business
- National Union Catalog of Manuscript Collections
NUCMC Z39.50 Gateway to the RLIN AMC (Archival and Mixed Collections) file | NUCMC Z39.50 Gateway to OCLC MSS Records
(Philadelphia Area Consortium of Special Collections Libraries)
- PACSCL – Search Finding Aids (PACSCL Finding Aids)
Site provides access to finding aids for manuscript and archival collections held by its members, a group of 35 libraries and archives, including UD holdings.
- Schoenberg Database of Manuscripts
Over 60,000 catalog descriptions of manuscripts written prior to 1600 derived primarily from auction and dealer records; created and maintained by Lawrence J. Schoenberg, and hosted by the University of Pennsylvania.
- Social Networks and Archival Context
SNAC (Social Networks and Archival Context) is a free, online resource that helps users discover biographical and historical information about persons, families, and organizations that created or are documented in historical resources (primary source documents) and their connections to one another.
- WATCH: Writers, Artists, and Their Copyright Holders
A database of copyright contacts for writers, artists, and prominent figures in other creative fields.