This page provides links to additional online resources including databases and catalogs.
ArchiveGrid is a collection of over four million archival material descriptions, including MARC records from WorldCat and finding aids harvested from the web
- Archives HUB
A national gateway to descriptions of archives in UK universities and colleges.
- Copyright Renewal Database
Copyright Term and Public Domain in the United States (chart)
- DELCAT Discovery
- Directory of Institutions in the United States and Canada with Pre-1600 Manuscript Holdings
(Bibliographical Society of America)
- English Short Title Catalog (ESTC)
- FOB: Firms Out of Business
A database of publishing, literary, and other firms out of business
- National Union Catalog of Manuscript Collections
NUCMC Z39.50 Gateway to the RLIN AMC (Archival and Mixed Collections) file | NUCMC Z39.50 Gateway to OCLC MSS Records
(Philadelphia Area Consortium of Special Collections Libraries)
- PACSCL – Search Finding Aids (PACSCL Finding Aids)
Site provides access to finding aids for manuscript and archival collections held by its members, a group of 35 libraries and archives, including UD holdings.
- Schoenberg Database of Manuscripts
Over 60,000 catalog descriptions of manuscripts written prior to 1600 derived primarily from auction and dealer records; created and maintained by Lawrence J. Schoenberg, and hosted by the University of Pennsylvania.
- WATCH: Writers, Artists, and Their Copyright Holders
A database of copyright contacts for writers, artists, and prominent figures in other creative fields.