What You Need to Know for Fall Semester
- The Education Resource Center physical facility is currently closed. However, ERC materials can be requested using our Retrieval Request Form. Requested materials can be picked up in Morris Library using the Library Pickup Service.
- You may contact the ERC Staff by email at AskERC@udel.libanswers.com or by filling out our contact form.
- All ERC collections are now part of DELCAT Discovery, our online Library Catalog. You may search DELCAT Discovery for the items you need and then request to pick them up in Morris Library. For help locating materials using the collections and services in Morris Library this fall feel free to reach out to the School of Education library liaison Meg Grotti (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Faculty may request access to tests in the ERC Collection by appointment by contacting ERC.
- Protocols for Test Kits are now available online.
- Effective immediately, the loan period for all ERC test kits is 10 days with no renewals. Please read ERC Test Kit Policy for details.
For complete information about Library, Museums and Press services and resources during Fall 2020 semester, see our Library Support During COVID-19 website.
How Can the Education Resource Center Help You?
The Education Resource Center (ERC) provides curriculum resources and related services to help prepare and support educators — PreK through college — to meet national and Delaware content and performance standards. The ERC is part of the Public Services and Outreach Division of the University of Delaware Library, Museums and Press.