The Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) is the world’s repository for small-molecule organic and metal-organic crystal structures. Containing the results of over half-a-million x-ray and neutron diffraction analyses this unique database of accurate 3D structures has become an essential resource to scientists around the world. Each crystal structure undergoes extensive validation and cross-checking by expert chemists and crystallographers. Also, each database entry is enriched with bibliographic, chemical and physical property information.
The CSD is continually updated with new structures (> 40,000 new structures each year) and with improvements to existing entries. With regular web-updates and early online access to newly published structures you can keep fully informed of the latest research.
CSD Enterprise consists of the following components:
- CSD System – a tool to find, analyse and communicate crystal structures
- DASH – Structure solution from powder diffraction data
- Mercury Menu for CSD Materials – Materials analysis and engineering
- GOLD – Protein-ligand docking
- Mercury Menu for CSD Discovery – Knowledge-based geometry and interaction preferences
- SuperStar – Knowledge-based pharmacophore prediction
Disable browser pop-up blocking software and settings. WebCSD must be allowed to launch pop-up windows in order to function correctly.