The Web of Science interface provides online access to the following databases:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-EXPANDED) (1900-present)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI) (1900-present)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (AHCI) (1975-present)
- Book Citation Index (2005-present)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (1993-present)
ScienceWatch.com, which tracks trends and performance in research, includes SciBytes and Citation Laureates. ISIHighlyCited.com identifies individuals, departments and laboratories that have made fundamental contributions to the advancement of science and technology in recent decades.
The retrospective files of the Web of Science database are made available through the support of the late Judge Hugh M. Morris, the Judge Hugh M. Morris Family, and the Unidel Foundation.