Gale Literature Criticism expands the study of literature, history, and culture by bringing voices of the past and emerging voices of the present to the forefront of research. Through tens of thousands of historical and contemporary analyses, researchers gain a unique perspective on literature and time periods through the words and thoughts of authors, playwrights, artists, historians, literary critics, musicians, statesmen, saints, villains, world leaders, and more.
The following 10 series are included in Gale Literature Criticism and represent a range of modern and historical views on authors and their works across regions, eras and genres:
Content is available through 2019.
- Children’s Literature Review
- Classical and Medieval Literature Criticism
- Contemporary Literary Criticism Online
- Drama Criticism
- Literature Criticism from 1400 to 1800
- Nineteenth-Century Literature Criticism
- Poetry Criticism
- Shakespearean Criticism
- Short Story Criticism
- Twentieth-Century Literary Criticism
Coverage: Varies, inception – 2019