GovInfo provides free fulltext collections of some of the most frequently used government information sources. The collections include the final published versions of official Federal publications from all three branches of government: executive, legislative, and judicial. Examples of what is available on GovInfo include:
- Bills and Statutes, congressional committee materials, and proceedings of Congress
- Presidential and regulatory materials
- Opinions from more than 100 U.S. courts
- Congressional Record, Federal Register, House and Senate Calendars (new content daily)
- Curated collections- Nancy Reagan tribute, documents related to the sinking of the Titanic
- Digitized historical content- oldest dates back to 1793
- High-profile publications- 9-11 Report, Post JFK Assassination Audio, Warren Commission Report and Hearings, Financial Crisis Inquiry Report, Nixon’s Watergate Grand Jury Testimony, and landmark legislation: Civil Rights Act and Obamacare
An alphabetical, linked index of topics can be found at https://www.govinfo.gov/help/resource-list.
An alphabetical, linked list of collections, publications, other resources, and external partner sites can be found at https://www.govinfo.gov/browse-a-z.
Video tutorials and handouts are available at https://www.govinfo.gov/help/tutorials-handouts.