We need your input:
In response to a University-mandated budget reduction, the Library will strategically reduce spending on books, journals and databases during the 2020-2021 academic year (FY21).
Euromonitor Passport has been identified as a lesser-used database which may be canceled. In order to gather additional data to assist with the decision making process, we ask that you complete a brief survey about your use of this online resource. Thank you for your participation.
You must be a current University of Delaware student, faculty, or staff in order to use this database. A valid UDNetID and password are required to use Euromonitor Passport.
Passport is a global market research database providing statistics, analysis, reports, surveys and breaking news on industries, countries and consumers worldwide. Passport offers:
- Analysis of consumer and industrial markets around the world across 781 cities, 210 countries, and 27 industries with historic data from 1997 and forecasts through 2020
- Industry analysis across fast moving consumer goods and services, including market performance, market size, company and brand shares and profiles of leading companies and brands
- Industrial makeup of the world’s largest economies, examining business to business economic influences and the forces behind strategy development, production and supply chains, economic modeling and forecasting, econometrics, data mining, scenario planning, urban economics and wealth distribution
- Data and analysis on consumer lifestyles, population trends, and socioeconomic analysis for every country, lifestyle and consumer type down to the city level
- Commentary on factors influencing the global, regional and local business environment
- Surveys exploring consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviors