ProQuest Recent Newspapers at the University of Delaware offer searchable, fulltext access to 7 major U.S. newspapers. Coverage begins in the late 2000s and goes through the most recent issue with a 3-month embargo.
Every issue of each title includes the complete paper, cover-to-cover, with full-page and article images in downloadable PDF format. Each title is fully searchable at the page level and cross-searchable with all other ProQuest products. Together with ProQuest Historical Newspapers and Global Newsstream, ProQuest Recent Newspapers delivers full news coverage, giving researchers breadth, depth, content, and context all in one place.
- Barron’s (2008 – 3 months ago)
- Chicago Tribune (2008 – 3 months ago)
- Los Angeles Times (2008 – 3 months ago)
- The New York Times (2008 – 3 months ago)
- The Philadelphia Inquirer (2010 – 3 months ago)
- The Wall Street Journal (2008 – 3 months ago)
- The Washington Post (2008 – 3 months ago)