SAGE Research Methods
A cross-disciplinary research methods tool. It provides full access to SAGE books, journal articles, reference works, case studies, sample datasets and videos about designing and conducting a research project, and specific research methods. Along with many other titles, it includes the full-text of SAGE’s Little Green Books and Little Blue Books.
SAGE Research Methods includes:
- Over 200,000 pages of book, journal and reference content from SAGE authors
- A Methods Map to visualize relationships between methods terms
- Over 1000 books, encyclopedias, dictionaries, instructional videos and major works containing journal articles
- Complete Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences (the “Little Green Books”)
- Specially commissioned videos about research methods with some of SAGE’s top authors
SAGE Research Methods Cases is a collection of more than 1,100 case studies of real social research. Each was designed to support research methods teaching and learning by showing the challenges and successes of doing research.
SAGE Research Methods Datasets is a collection of datasets that can be used to support the teaching and independent learning of quantitative and qualitative analytical methods used in the social sciences. These are datasets taken from real research projects, but edited and cleaned for teaching purposes. Each dataset will be accompanied by a short clear narrative description of the data and easy-to-follow instructions on how to apply the research method.
SAGE Research Methods Video covers every aspect of research skills training and guides students through every step of the research process. It contains 120+ hours of content and includes a 15-hour introductory statistics course, which students can access as often as needed to ensure they master the concepts.