We need your input:
In response to a University-mandated budget reduction, the Library will strategically reduce spending on books, journals and databases during the 2020-2021 academic year (FY21).
A number of databases have been identified for review; Statista is one of these. In order to gather additional data to assist with the decision making process, we ask that you complete a brief survey about your use of this online resource. Thank you for your participation.
Note: This survey will be available until the end of the spring 2021 semester.
Statista is a statistics portal integrating over 80,000 diverse topics of data and facts from over 18,000 sources onto a single platform. Categorized into over 21 market sectors, Statista provides access to relevant and quantitative data on media, business, finance, politics, and a wide variety of other areas of interest or markets. Sources of information include market researchers, trade publications, scientific journals, and government databases. Data sources include market research reports, such as the Ipsos Affluent Survey published annually by Ipsos Media, Simmons National Consumer Studies and Consumer Insights from Scarborough Research, as well as trade publications, scientific journals, and government databases.
- Information made available in friendly formats ( PNG/PDF, Excel, and PowerPoint )
- Extensive selection of infographics for illustrative data visualization
- Platform languages in English/Spanish/French/German
- All data prepared according to academic citation standards, with links to the original source for further research
- Information covering worldwide markets, industries, and societal topics
- A reports database with over 25,000 studies and 5,000 exclusive Dossiers