We need your input:
In response to a University-mandated budget reduction, the Library will strategically reduce spending on books, journals and databases during the 2020-2021 academic year (FY21).
Value Line Research Center has been identified as a lesser-used database which may be canceled. In order to gather additional data to assist with the decision making process, we ask that you complete a brief survey about your use of this online resource. Thank you for your participation.
Value Line Research Center provides information about investments for individual investors, portfolio managers, corporate finance professionals, and academic institutions. It includes online access to Value Line’s leading publications covering stocks, mutual funds, options, and convertible securities, as well as special situation stocks.
Value Line Research Center includes:
- the Value Line Investment Survey – covers some 1,700 large cap equity issues. Every week, about 135 stocks in seven or eight industries are covered.
- the Value Line Investment Survey – Small & Mid Cap Edition – covers about 1800 stocks
- the Value Line Mutual Fund Survey – gives proprietary ranks on over 7,000 mutual funds, full reports for an additional 1,500 leading equity funds, and profile summary reports on over 10,000 mutual funds
- the Value Line Daily Options Survey – daily evaluations and ranks of 10,000 listed stock and stock index options and 2,500 longer-term options (LEAPS). Also includes The Option Strategist, an online publication offering advice about investing with options
- the Value Line Special Situations Service – emerging companies with bright futures
- the Value Line Convertibles Survey – analysis and evaluation of nearly 600 convertible issues and 120 warrants
- the Value Line EPF Survey